11/1/16

Warby Parker For The Win!






If you know me, you know I believe in investing in cute glasses. If you MUST wear glasses, PLEASE LORD, let them at least be cute! 
I recently ordered some glasses from Warby Parker and I am obsessed with them! 
Obsessed! 
And today they launched a new collection! 


The newest collection is especially perfect as we transition into cooler temps. 
Edgy, vintage yet classy is what Warby Parker does well.
And this new collection is no exception! 

I was given a preview of the new collection and these were my absolute favorites. 
I love a classic shape with a a little something unexpected and edgy. 






What I love the most are the consistent price points. 
A reasonable price for something you have to wear every single day is always a win in my book!
Click here to check out the latest collection and tell me which ones you love! 

I am a semi-collector of frames so I see a new pair from the collection coming soon! ("See" what I did there! Ha!) 




*The glasses I am wearing are not part 
of the new collection. These are the first pair that I purchased from Warby Parker that made me fall in love with the brand*

Product Images Provided by Warby Parker
All other photos by LaCoste Photography



No comments:

09 10