8/3/16

MAMA IS BACK! (Travel Noire)



I celebrated my 5th year wedding anniversary in Cancun! 
Hubby and I stayed at The Finest Playa Mujeres Resort. 
IT. WAS. AMAZING! 
AMAZING. 
It was the chicest, dopest, cleanest, most modern resort I've ever been to. 
(P.S. This was my first time at a resort lol) 


Do yourself and your boo a favor and book a week or weekend there! 
You won't regret it. Seriously. 
It's nowhere near the "strip" where all of the other resorts are in Cancun. 
I wish I had taken pics of everything but I was kinda in "chill mode" the whole time but if you follow me on Snapchat, I'm sure you saw glimpses of it! 
I'm a creature of habit which means we will be going back with the kids. 
I loved it that much that I don't even want to bother looking for a new spot...unless I am doing a paid resort review of course! 

(THESE PICS ARE NOT FROM THE RESORT!


But I did wear this oufit at the resort (as seen on Instagram).
I got it from Grass-Fields
I had to do the typical alterations like cut off about 2 inches off the bottom and add straps to the top...you know my standard tweeks. 



I felt amazing in this two piece. I'm kinda into matching sets lately, which means I am probably about to overdo it until I hate them. 
But right now, they give me life! 






(I was not paid to write about Finest Playa Mujeres Resort. It was just that dope!) 
Again these pics were not taken at the resort. 


Find Shoes Here
Here is a cute African Print 2 Piece 
Outfit from Grass-Fields here
Forever 21 bracelets here

No comments:

09 10